- Complies to the latest Category 6 standards
- Easy termination without punchdown tool
- Keystone format
The Nexans Essential-6 keystone connectors are manufactured and tested to the latest Category 6 specifications. They support Class E applications up to 250 MHz. When installed in conjunction with Essential-6 cable and patch panels, a 25 year Class E Link Warranty can be obtained from the Nexans web site.
The Essential-6 keystone connectors are designed to match with Essential-6 cable and patch cords and complement all Essential modular components, such as:
- keystone patch panels (black and white)
- keystone outlet modules (UK, US and European formats)
The modular jack is designed for keystone footprints of 14.78mm width, 20-20.78mm height and 1.5mm wall thickness and is compatible with a variety of keystone formatted structural hardware. (Please check compatibility with Nexans before using 3rd party hardware)
The Essential-6 connectors can be used with all types of Category 6 cable with solid wire from 24 to 22 AWG.
The Essential-6 keystone connectors are compliant with the specifications of ISO/IEC 11801, EN 50173 and IEC 60603-7.
The wire organiser guarantees fast and easy termination of the Essential-6 keystone connector without the need for a punchdown tool. An optional comfort tool (N420.567) can be used to increase the ease of installation.
- Fast and easy termination without punchdown tool.
- Wiring according to colour code T568B or T568A.
- Accepts 24, 23 and 22 AWG solid core cables.
- Fits Nexans hardware designed for keystone format